Sunday, March 02, 2008

Twitterpated.

Today was a glorious day! The temperature was in the 40's today! A whole bunch of snow melted, and people took the opportunity to be outside, even if only to walk the dogs, walk to the food pantry, or break up some of the ice in which we have been encased for eternity. Even though we're expected to get more snow tonight, this day has been a nice respite in the very harsh winter we've been having, and it gives me hope that Spring is not too far off.

This afternoon, my friend "J" invited me over to read at his place. I went, and I'm impressed because when I'm "studying" with other people, I am more apt to stay on task. I got some stuff read, and I'm thrilled. J is a cool guy and it is so nice to have his company. I'm actually INCREDIBLY blessed because I have numerous and varied friends here. Each are special in their own unique ways. It's exciting.

Oh, and this weekend Seminary had its formal dance that is put on by the "spouses" group. They get a jazz band to come play. Everyone dresses up in their old bridesmaid, cocktail, or prom dresses (or their Sunday best) and goes to drink wine, conversate, and dance. Because I was out on Saturday til about 10:00, I only went to about the last hour of it. But, I had a good time all around that night. It was fun to see everyone all dressed in their best, as well as hear a good jazz band playing. I've been having a lot of fun this semester, and I'm even doing much of my reading. Although I'm behind in Systematics. Yikes. I'll get there.

Anyway, that's some of what has been going on in the world of Trish. Things are going well, for the most part, and it's exciting. I hope you all are excited about your lives as well.

No comments: