Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm wondering

So, I am sitting here wondering about the level of "personal-ness" that I write about. I'm thinking maybe I am too blathery about my personal life on here. There are pros and cons to blogging about my personal life on the Internet, and so I just find myself weighing them.

One of the big cons is that sometimes I wonder if I'm just being a big "Debbie Downer" because some of my pals read this blog. And I'm not really a pessimistic person. Life just sucks sometimes (In the most "I have hope because of Christ" way possible).

Conversely, a big pro of blogging about my personal life is that it DOES help me get out what I think about. I have "tight-lipped" tendencies in real life, and rarely seek out people to talk about what is on my mind.

I reckon I need to work more on a balance. I'm huge on relationships and being "down to earth," and telling stories about life is a big way to do that with people. There are a bunch of blogs out there, and I feel like I know the writers of them. And I would like to think that some of those people think that they know me. I don't know though.

Anyway, that's what I'm thinking about today.

No comments: