Sunday, March 09, 2008

Yo

After much consideration, I decided to submit Option 5, "Writing History" for "From Text To Sermon." I actually got two votes; one for option 5, and one for option 7. It was a tough call, because those were two of my three favorites. But, I decided that because I wanted to convey some of the depth of my personality, and because most of my professors only see, "Weird, silly Trish," I would submit something that was less than silly. Granted, me wigging out over making Beef Stroganoff isn't necessarily funny, it is a bit more lighthearted than the other one. Thank you to those who voted. Your voices were heard, and I appreciate your taking time to put your two cents in.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, Option 2 is my other favorite. I like it because I assume that it's confusing to the reader, which was my intent. Dementia is living in a world of confusion, and I always did like to convey a deeper message to the stuff I wrote. At the end, there was a little clarity, but still not much. "What's true? What's false? Is she hallucinating?" But, I decided to not go quite that far in self-revelation to Dr. Homiletics. :) Anyway, I hope you all are having a fantastic night. I did. Hasta.

No comments: