Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yo, Adrian!

Hey. I'm back at the Mothership. Got back about an hour ago. Greek starts tomorrow, so we're having an opening worship, light dinner, and orientation time. Should be interesting.

There's no crying in baseball.

The only really hard part about leaving this morning was kissing the boys goodbye. Especially because Howard was being a stinker in church today, so BiL took him out to the fellowship hall. Then, at the end of the service when I was heading back to shake Pastor's hand, he saw me and excitedly yelled for me. I laughed. Pastor and I chatted for a brief second, and then I went to see him. I love that kid. Anyway, after next Sunday when I preach at a neighboring church, I plan to not go home for a while. It's time to really dig into this "living here" thing. Yup. That's the plan.

No comments: