Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Here or there.

Well, I'm coming along in Greek; not as fast as I'd like, but I'm getting there.

YS called me today. I wasn't in my room to answer it, though. I tried calling back, but she didn't answer, so I called Sis. Mom is going to live in a nursing home on Friday.

I don't know how I'm feeling about this. I think I'm probably blocking it so that I can stay focused on Greek. That may sound callous, but I can't change Ma's situation. OB is taking a job where he'll be travelling all around doing carpentry work at places pretty much all over the country. No one else is able to do what he's been doing. I wish he'd given us more time to get things worked out, but what can we do? Things did work out. Hopefully Ma won't hate us for this.

I gotta go do some studying now. Have a nice day.

No comments: