Monday, July 23, 2007

It's all Greek to me.

Greek started today. I've been chatting with a few "upperclasspeople" about it. They've given me some valuable insight. But, I'm totally not getting some of this. I think I've got the alphabet down pretty well, but some of the other rules are just above me right now. So, my question is for those who have BTDT, should I be worried if things aren't flying right into my cognition right away?

Oh, and by the way, I only am on the computer because I took a break to write a sermon for Sunday, and because I think I was focusing too hard on it for a little while there. It's been about two hours, so I'm going to get back to my work. Comments, suggestions, and encouragement are strongly welcomed! Later, Gators.

1 comment:

lutheranmom said...

I'm sure you'll do great :)