Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day!

I'm kinda nervous. I was so excited for the day for the redemption of my second tandem, and now I'm nervous. I think it's because I'm going all alone and thus will have no one to prove anything to. Oh well. I am excited. I know that once I plop outta the plane I'll be laughing and wooing, but all the stuff before that is what has me nervous. I think I was like this the last time, too, though. :) Oh well.

This whole thing makes me think about how none of us is guaranteed even our next heartbeat or breath. So, why should I be worried about things that can kill the body but not kill the soul? Eh? Well, nonetheless, I love you guys! I even appreciate those of you who I don't know in real life. You're so supportive and thoughtful. But, I honestly believe all will be well, all shall be well, and all manner of all things shall be well. But, like I said, we have no guarantees. Human life is fragile. So, all my friends, family, CPE people, Pastor, and congregation! I wub ya! :) See you after I come down!

No comments: