Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chinese Food and Peanut M&Ms

Ok, but definitely NOT together. Ha.

Last night, one of my bestest pals and I hung out. I went to his apartment complex and went up the stairs to walk to his apartment, but as I rounded the corner, I almost knocked this guy over the railing. He apologized, I apologized, and all was good. When I got to my pal's apt, he said I could come in and then he asked, "So, did you see a wiry, nerdy lookin' kid on your way up?" I said, "yeah, why?" and he said, "He's my new roommate!" My pal and this kid are moving ~100 yards from "Dan's" teeny weeny apt to a 2 bedroom one. I'm happy for him.

Anyway, I digress...

"Dan" and I hung out for a little while. "Cole" came back and we all chatted for a bit. I apologized for about knocking him over the railing, and he laughed and accepted my apology. After a bit he had to go. Dan and I went and ate at a Chinese Buffet! I LOVE CHINESE BUFFETS!!!! I was kinda upset because I hadn't gotten to one on my break, and that was one of my goals. So, Dan let me pick where we went, and we both had a hankerin'. So, it was good stuff. After dinner, we went back to his apt. and hung out for a while. I love hanging out wtih Dan. "Dan" is the same friend who went with me to the helicopter ride, our first skydive, hiking, and a variety of other activities. I have a lot of really awesome friends. I'm so thankful for them.

Then I came home and ate a bunch of peanut M&Ms.

No comments: