Thursday, December 14, 2006

Saturday is the big day!

I'll be graduating in only 2 days! I can't believe it. The house still isn't all the way clean and I'm slightly freaking. My mom is one of those people who NEVER throws anything away, so I just feel slightly overwhelmed. I have the living room and most of the front porch (facade or foyer, if you so please) looking nice, but there is a lot left to do. I needed a break though, and thus the blogging. I haven't had class all week. My Senior Experience class met last night at a pizza place in CollegeTown. Prof P. bought the pizza; we were just responsible for beverages. I'm a big fan of water, so really, the excursion only cost me in gas! Yay! But, I needed to go anyway to sell my books back. Yeehaw. I also sold back my parking permit today for way more than I thought I'd get. But they SEND that to you, so I went and came home with the same amount of money.. Ah well. I'll probably need a few bucks when it comes in the mail. Ok, well I need to go now. Lots of stuff to do yet! Blessings in your own frenzy!

No comments: