Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Meme (because I'm bored)

1. Where will you be when it turns 2007? Probably at Sis and BiL's house. Maybe not. Who knows? I'm just glad I don't have to be at Restaurant!

2. How did you get the idea for your Livejournal name? trishyblogblog or what is going on here? Either way, it was just randomness that came bubbling out of my brain.

3. What song are you listening to right now? The quiet hum of the furnace.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Not that I can recall.

5. Do you own an IPOD? No. I have a CD player. That's good enough for me.

6. What's your favorite memory from last weekend? Going on the Bethlehem Walk. Awesome time!

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Well, a dream I was having woke me up and it disturbed me, so I thought, "I need to get to the end of this dream." So, I went back to sleep. Too bad I didn't finish that dream though.

8. What would be your ideal job? A vocation where I can help people, but not have people assume I'm stupid (Which is so often the case when a person works in a restaurant).

9. What will you do tonight? Go to bed. But really, if you say "saturday" tonight, I will be going for my last 2 paychecks, delivering some stuff to Pastor and his wife, and hanging out with Sis and BiL.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number? 37 or 32. One's to my home phone, one is to my cell.

12. What was the last thing you ate? A Fruit 'N Yogurt parfait. The fruit was still frozen.

13. What was last thing you drank? water. They don't call me the water nazi for nothin..

14. What was the last movie you watched? Freeway. It's funny, but there's a lot of F-bombing in it.

15. What/Who do you dislike at the moment? Hmm. The cold I think I'm getting.

16. What food do you crave right now? Nothin. The ol' F&Y parfait hit the spot.

17. What did you dream last night? I had several dreams last night. One was about my work, one was about my church, and one, I have no idea.

18. What was the last TV show you watched? I watched a little bit of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer before hitting up P-town to do a little late night shopping.

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelery? I don't wear jewelry. But, when I was baptized when I was 14, my sponsors (Godparents, if you will) got me a really pretty cross necklace. It isn't ostentatious or anything. Simple, just like me.

20. Name someone on top of your Friends who is just like poo. I don't really get this question.

21. You're playing blackjack. You're dealt a jack and a seven. Hit or stay? stay, most likely.

22. Who last text messaged you? I think Britnae. A "Happy Birthday" message.

23. Are you on any medication? Yep. It's GLANDULAR! (that's off some t.v. show I saw one time).

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I usually sleep dead center in my own bed. When I sleep at Sis and BiL's house, I sleep on the right side (if you're lying in it facing down).

25. What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing my green skydiving shirt and my red sweatshirt. It doesn't match, but at least I'm warm.

26. What is your favorite frozen treat? Moose Tracks ice cream.

27. How many piercings do you have? zero. My ears reject jewelry, despite my efforts to keep the site clean and uninfected.

28. What's your favorite store? I don't really have one. I try to avoid shopping.

29. Are you thirsty right now? Yes, I am.

30. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Hmm... Dan, my jr. college friends who went different ways than I did, and my university chums who graduated already.

31. What did you do last night? Hung out, watched some T.V.; nothing really exciting.

32. Do you care what people think about you? Depends if I know you or not.

33. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? When I was younger. Usually, I try to be a peacemaker, though.

35. What are your font colors on AIM. I don't have AIM.

36. Where do you live? In the same house I've lived for the past 24 years of my life. I'm about to move (probably sooner than I initially thought) and It's freaking me out (just a little).

37. Are you aggressive? Usually not, unless someone threatens those I love. Then I can be.

38. Mobile Phone Network? Verizon.

39. What are you listening to now? The furnace just kicked off, so now all I hear are the keys clicking and the computer humming.

40. What is the thing that you would most like to change about yourself? Some self-esteem issues, probably.

42. What do you smell like right now? Probably nothing. We did have corned beef and cabbage tonight, so I might smell like that.

43. What's your favorite color? neon orange

44. Do you like mustard? Yep, in moderation.

45. What do you tell yourself when times get hard? Dude, what's up with this? (Yes, I often refer to most people, including myself, as "dude." Colloquialism is our friend, remember?)

46. Would you ever sky-dive? Yes, and I have. I blogged about it here.

47. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back? Usually my tummy. Always have, probably always will.

48. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Nope, although my brother makes and sells these really neat wine holders on there.

49. What do you think of Cary Grant? My grandma used to be a big fan. But I have no idea who he was, except that he was a movie star.

50. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Hmm. Sometimes, if I know the person well.

51. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? HAHAHAHA! No way! I'm the girl who hates shopping because I have to take someone with me to ask, "Does this match?" hehe. A quick story... I was at Mal-Wart several months ago because I needed to buy some dress socks. I didn't know if the socks were supposed to match the shoes or the pants. So, I asked an associate. She didn't know either, so we asked another, who told me "It's supposed to all look like one continuous thing." It didn't really help me, but I laugh about it.

52. Do you own a digital camera? No. I'm way too cheap.

53. What celebrities have you been compared to? None.

54. Who is your favorite Star Wars character? I've never really seen Star Wars.

55. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't? Yup.

56. What are you allergic to? Nothing.

57. Are you a jealous person? Occasionally.

58. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat? Nope.

59. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be? Tyroneus E. Jackson III

60. What are you listening to now? the furnace.

No comments: