Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bummer Rescinded

I forgot to tell you all.. A few weeks ago, I posted a blog titled "Bummer." It told you about how the dorms were full and I would have to live in an apartment. I emailed the housing director this past week and asked her if there was anything I needed to do because I hadn't heard anything back from them in a while. She emailed me and said there was nothing to do in that regard, but she was able to secure me a residence hall room! Yay! And my brother and sister-in law got me an organizer with a BUNCH of stuff I will need, so thanks, guys! (Even though they don't even know this blog exists).

Only one real downer about graduation day, though. My oldest brother (who lives 6 blocks away) didn't come to my open house. That makes me sad and disappointed with him because it seems he can find less and less time to hang out with his family. He's a lot older than the rest of us, but we're still family. You'd think he'd come at least say hi to his little sister on the day she graduated from college. Oh well. Sorry for the griping.

2 comments:

lutheranmom said...

Congrats on your graduation. Sorry to hear that your brother didn't come to your open house. I know how that is, last Christmas my brother (who lives 12 hours away) was in town and visited his friends and his wife's family, but never even told us he was in town. I read it on his blog. That hurt me alot. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

That's not griping, that's total crap. I'm sorry.

Congrats again! You did good, kid. (even though you're older than me) :)