Monday, October 31, 2005

Cat tillar

Happy Halloween. Yesterday, my mom, older sister (Denise), and I went to visit my brother, his wife, and their son. My nephew is 2 and a half, and quite possibly the cutest kid on the planet. I didn't have to work again, because I waitressed on Saturday night. So, we decided to take the hour and a half car trip down there to visit for the day. It was really fun. The little guy is hilarious and a huge ham! He modeled his Halloween costume for us. It's a bright green caterpillar costume with antennae and everything! And when we asked him what he was, he said, "Cat tillar," because he is just a wee one and misses the middle part of the word and doesn't say the 'p.' All in all, it was a pretty fun day. Oh yeah! And on the way back, we stopped and got Krispy Kremes! Yeah, baby! Anyway. So tonight is mooching Monday, so I plan to go to Denise's, pass out candy, and have a real meal. The only reason I like Mondays is because I get a real, home-cooked, hot, not-out-of-a-box meal. It's wonderful. :) Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say right now. I have to go study for a test I have in 3 1/2 hours. :) Yay for procrastinating!

No comments: