Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My first blogaire...

Well, I have no tests today and I don't feel like reading any books, so I thought I'd go blogsurfing. I occasionally see blog questionaire things and what not, but I usually read them and move on. Today, however, I thought since I really have nothing better to do, I would do one. So, here goes:

Copy, paste, answer, add one of your own:

Have you ever...
1. smoked a cigar - No, because when I was a little girl I had one puff of a cigarette my dad told me to breathe in real deep. Kept me away from smokes forever.
2. crashed a friend's car - no
3. stolen a car - no
4. been in love - puppy love, yes. Real, deep, I could marry you love, no.
5. been dumped - Of course.
6. dumped someone - Yes, although I'd rather be the dumpee than the dumper.
7. taken shots of alcohol - yes, but only a few because I'm a lightweight!
8. been fired – Ha. One time one of my bosses and I got into a fight and I said, "I QUIT!" and she said, "You don't have to quit, you're fired!" But then my other boss said, you're not leaving. So, since I'm still there, I've never been fired.
9. been in a fist fight - No.
10. snuck out of a/your house - Yes, because I was a worrywart who didn't believe my parents trusted me, and therefore I would sneak out in order to do things that really did not warrant sneaking out.
11. had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - Hasn't everyone?
12. been arrested - No. Although two of my siblings have. Ha.
13. made out with a stranger - No. I'm a prude.
14. gone on a blind date - Yes. Blind dates suck.
15. lied to a friend - yes
16. had a crush on a teacher - Ohhhh yeah! The student teacher for P.E. when I was a freshwoman. Oh and also one of the history teachers who I did not have, but who I thought was hot anyway.
18. seen someone die - Yep. Tried to do CPR; it didn't work.
19. been on a plane - No, although it is one of my life goals to get my pilot's license.
20. thrown up in a bar - No. I've only puked from alcohol consumption one time. That was in my room at about 2:30 a.m. after some strawberry daquiris with extra rum added.
21. eaten insects/grubs/worms/larvae - Probably in my sleep.
22. miss someone right now - You might be able to say that.
23. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by - yes
24. made a snow angel - yes
25. played dress up - yes
26. cheated while playing a game - yes
27. been lonely - yes
28. fallen asleep at work/school - All the time! In high school, I woke up in study hall one day to find that everyone was gone because it was 3:15. And then when I tried to stand up and walk out, I dropped all my stuff because my arms had fallen asleep. Only the supervisor was left though, so I didn't feel TOO stupid.
29. used a fake id - no
30. felt an earthquake - yes! Just a wee little one about a year and a half ago. Right there in smalltown, Illinois where I live! I thought someone had hit my house with their car again, but I was too tired to get up and look so I finished falling asleep. Next morning I found out it as an earthquake.
31. touched a snake - I really hate snakes.
32. run a red light - Yesterday on accident. I was following a semi truck and I couldn't see the light, but it had just changed to green so I wasn't expecting it to turn red already.
33. had detention - No. I even only had my name on the board once.
34. been in a car accident - not anything huge, just some spinouts, some ditches, stuff like that.
35. hated the way you look - yes
37. been lost - yes
38. been to the opposite side of the country - No. I've been to Canada though!
39. felt like dying - Not really. Just you know, when you're sick and you're like, just kill me so I can stop puking!
40. cried yourself to sleep - maybe a few times.
41. played cops and robbers - not really.
42. sung karaoke - No, I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
43. done something you told yourself you wouldn't - yes. ugh. I disgust myself soemtimes.
44. laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose - yes, all over my pancakes. What a bummer.
45. caught a snowflake on your tongue - No. Acid snow!
46. kissed in the rain - no
47. sang in the shower - All the time, even though I'm a bad singer.
48. made love in a park - Does public indecency mean nothing to you!
49. had a dream that you married someone - No.
50. glued your hand to something - yup. I was fixing something with superglue, no less, and I glued my fingers to the paper that was protecting the table.
51. got your tongue stuck to a flag pole - no.
52. worn the opposite sex's clothes - I don't really recall.
53. Been a cheerleader – No. I really am not into the cheerleader scene.
54. sat on a roof top - yes
55. talked on the phone all night - No way.
56. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone – No. I like scary movies.
57. played chicken fight - nope..
58. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on - Not pushed, per se... But when I was little, my sister and I were playing catch in the yard and she kept throwing the ball farther and farther to my right and by the time I realized what she was trying to do, I was in the pool soaking wet.
59. been told you're hot by a complete stranger - hot no.. Cute, yes.
60. broken a bone - Mmm. I was born with a broken collarbone. Does that count?
61. had a 3-some? - Ewww.
62. dipped snuff? - Gross.
63. lived overseas - Never have.
64. Ever passed out/fainted? - Sure, 5 times. It's weird.
65. blown bubbles in the wintertime - no.
66. slept in your car? - only while driving. ;) j/k.
67. given money to a stranger? - yes
68. forgot your birthday? - no
69. forgot your best friend's birthday? - yes
70. been in the presence of the Pope or the President? - One time the first George Bush was at my grade school, but I wasn't there because it wasn't during school hours.
71. failed a test? - yeah. When I was in high school I was very apathetic about grades and a lot of things.
72. failed a class? - Sure. But my mom doesn't know because they had computer glitches that term so it showed up as a C on my report card. They did give me a corrected copy, but I "misplaced" it. I'm bad.
73. accurately predicted a future event? - I've had feelings about stuff, but never full on predicted it.
74. slept overnight in a hospital without being a patient? - no.
75. realized a dream? - Well, I "realized" two dreams (meaning goals) in one day, actually. I wanted to beat the computer on the SNES JEOPARDY game, and did that, and then later I went to the bowling alley and saw a phone booth. SO, I had always wanted to be inside a real phone booth, so I walked across the street and stood in it for a minute. Two dreams of mine in one day. Wooohoo.
76. changed the clock at work so you could get out sooner?- No, but I've witnessed someone else doing that!

So, that's me in 76 questions! yay!

No comments: