Friday, October 07, 2005

Almost midterm!!!!!!

Hi everybody! It is almost midterm here at ISU! Yeah. I'm so excited about that (in case you couldn't tell by the blatant overuse of exclamation points in the title of this post!). So anyway. Midterm is actually next week. I'm not 100% on what day it is though. I think Friday, but I could be wrong. That means that in less than 3 months I will be a senior. I can't believe it. Where has this year gone? I'm excited about my future, even though there is still a lot up in the air. Gotta love discernment, right? But, since next week is midterm, I guess a lot of my time this weekend will be spent studying/reading/not having any fun because I need to catch up on that which I have procrastinated doing thus far. Haha. I'm making lots of typos today and am catching them, but it makes me laugh because some of them are just silly. A few seconds ago I typed procrastinateded. Hehe. I'm such a dork, but I think everyone should try it sometimes. I think I'm going to go do something a little more productive now though. Blessings!

No comments: