Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blah blah blah.

It is getting colder outside. This morning I was walking to class and I could see my breath. Yikes. Ah well. This is what I get for living in Illinois. We have seasons that change. Anyway. I have devised a way to get off work on Good Friday so I can go to church! I'm excited. Everyone at ISU has to take the University Writing Exam in order to graduate. We're supposed to take it while we have between 45 and 75 credit hours, but since I am a super-slacker, I didn't register for it. So, they offer this exam every single Friday throughout the semester from 4:00 till about 5:00 or something like that. So, since I figured I'd have to take a Friday off anyway for it, I figured I should at least make it a Friday that would be worthwhile. So, Good Friday it was. I'm excited. I really hate missing Lenten services. Like Pastor said one time, "Missing out on Wednesday Lenten services and then going to Easter morning worship is like coming in at the end of a movie where you've missed all the struggles and joys and everything that makes the end all that much more meaningful." BUT! Next year is the LAST TIME THAT I WILL EVER HAVE TO MISS LENTEN SERVICES!!!!!! Yay! So, that's what is on my mind today. Oh, and I think I am going to go blog surfing to see if I can make friends. Bye.

No comments: