Saturday, October 22, 2005

Phew...

I'm happy. You know why? Because I am all signed up for next semester. I didn't get into that FCS class, but that's ok. I decided on another psych class instead. I'm just happy I found 6 classes that fit my schedule that would also take care of the requirements I needed to fulfill. So, I'm excited. Oh! and an extra bonus-5 of the 6 classes are Tuesday/Thursday classes, and my one Monday/Wednesday class is only for the first 8 weeks. That means I'm going to have Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays off from school! I'm going to be able to save so much money and time! Yeehaw! (Money because I won't be driving 100 miles a day, and time because I won't be in the car forever). So, I'm excited. Anyway. So, I've had myself a glass of wine a few minutes ago and because I'm a major lightweight, I'm feeling it. I need to go to bed now. Goodnight.

No comments: