Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blah blah blahbity blah.

I don't really have anything to say right now. I'm just bored. It's the first weekend of the new semester, and I should be reading to stay on top of things. Oh well. Hopefully I'll feel more like doing that tomorrow.

Right now, I have a hankering for something sweet, but the only sweet stuff I have in my room is pop. Considering it's almost 1:30 a.m., that would be a bad idea.

Howard has double pneumonia and a double ear infection. He's getting better, but I feel so bad for the little guy. If you think of it, would you mind saying a prayer for him? Please and thank you.

This semester's "Seminarians Gone Wild" is going to be different from last semester's. Last semester, we all went out on Wednesdays. This semester, we're going down to Audit's apartment (Her nickname is Audit because she audited summer Greek with us) and taking turns cooking. I'm not good at cooking, but I can probably figure some stuff out...

I'm still hanging out with "J" and having a good time. We played Super Nintendo in my room Thursday night and talked for a good long while. It was fun.

I think I'm going to go to bed now. Have a good weekend.

No comments: