Sunday, May 20, 2007

Church Message 20

Today, I got to lead worship. I preached my 20th message. I think it was received well. I got compliments on it. I went a little too fast today, though. Anyway, other than that, I'm just waiting for time to pass. Sis and BiL are going to the hospital tomorrow so Sis can be induced. I will have a new nephew either tomorrow or the next day. I'm pretty excited.

Oh, this morning, Sis, BiL, Howard, YS and Ma were in church. Howard was laughing when I got up and started the service this morning. It was cute. Then, when everyone was filing past me and shaking hands, my family came out and BiL was holding Howard. BiL shook my hand and he said to Howard, "Do you have a kiss for Aunt T?" And he leaned over and gave me a big kiss. You know, not a real smooch, because babies don't kiss like that. But, it was what he does as a kiss. And then, after I was done shaking hands, I got all my stuff gathered to go to the other church. Before I left, I said goodbye to my family and Howard leaned over and grabbed onto me and gave me a huge hug. He's such a cute kid. I love him so darn much I could puke. :) Well, that's enough gushing for now. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekends, and have a marvelous week.

No comments: