Thursday, September 21, 2006

An addendum

In response to my last post, I need to say that I am very grateful to the A to the B for being willing to meet with me to be my second rostered reference. I just wanted to make that clear. Because he's a nice guy (from what I know of him) and he is very busy. Despite my general frustration at being held up yet again, I just wanted to let you all know that I am not angry with him. He's cool. I'm just upset at me, really. And I think I'm stressed cuz we have 2 big parties on the books for tomorrow night and it's very stressful because we're not a big restaurant and there are only ever 2 waitresses on Friday nights and that's not enough to deal with 2 big parties and the other people who come in. So, I'm stressing. And Pastor suggested I wait to apply to seminary til I have all the required paperwork, so I guess I'm waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I have to go to work now. Bye. P.S. remind me to tell you about my "shower experience" that I had today. It'll be worth it.

No comments: