Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Something must be going around...

I think I'm getting sick. My throat started hurting yesterday, and today I just feel kind of crummy. :( At first, I thought I was hoarse just because all of my "WOO-ing" and laughing on my skydive, but I think it's more than that. I've been using my Zinc lozenges, but I don't think they're helping. Lutheran Chik is also feeling under the weather, so maybe it's that time of year or something... Oh well.

In other news, I think I'm going to go skydiving again. Not right now, mind you, but someday in the near future. If I buy my next tandem jump by Monday, I will get to go for 1/2 price. If I buy that jump, it will be good for one year. So, I won't have to go right away. I don't know so much that skydiving will become a regular hobby of mine, but I would like to go again. Anyway...

"Dan" didn't seem as elated and giddy as I was about the activity, and I don't think he plans on going again. Then again, he didn't plan on going the first time. If I hadn't suggested it, he probably never would have gone. Oh well.

And with that, I'm going to head to bed. I need to be better by Sunday because I'm leading worship again! I sent my message to Pastor, so I'm waiting for the "yay" or "nay" from him. Later.

No comments: