Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A little bit of encouragement...

Hi. Things are looking up. I went to work tonight and my boss was apparently over whatever she was mad about on Sunday. I'm glad. It's much easier to work when people are not harping on each other. Then, when I got home from work, I checked my email to find a message from my pastor saying that he had some conversations with some congregants. One of these congregants apparently TRACKED him down to tell him that I did a "great job" leading worship on Sunday. Two other people said that they really liked church on Sunday and that I did a really good job. I was pleasantly surprised. If I wasn't such a wuss, I'd post my sermon. But, I AM a wuss with a capital W. :) Hehe. Maybe one of these days I'll put one up.

School started Monday. I have bowling on M/W/F, and American Diversity and Senior Experience on T/R. Senior Experience is the capstone class for Sociology majors, and it involves doing your own research experiment. I was and still am slightly worried about it. I thought I was gonna hurl during the first meeting of the class today. I tried really hard to get into a certain section with a teacher I really like, and it was successful. But then, he got a grant and so they brought in someone absolutely new to teach the class. So, I don't get the prof I tried so desperately to get, and I'm just slightly worried. I know I shouldn't be. I'm perfectly capable of doing the work; it just makes me a li'l bit nervous. Whatever. Anyway, I need to go. I'm really tired.

No comments: