Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday at long last!

Good morning. I am not a morning person, but I AM the masochist who signed myself up for 8:00 a.m. classes. I commute, so that means I have to get up REALLY early. I really hope I don't have to do this again. Ugh. Anyway. I'm just bumming here because I have to go get a paper I wrote in a few minutes and thought I'd spend some time blogging. (Even though no one but me reads this; it's for posterity, darn it!) So, I don't have any plans for the weekend other than hopefully getting caught up on reading. Just the same old: Work, Church, home. I'd like to get some new pants, but I hate shopping. I'm the antithesis of a stereotypical woman. Ah well. So, there is nothing really I was hoping to write about. I'm just tired and bored. But now it's time to go get my paper. Bye bye!

No comments: