Sunday, September 18, 2005

Another Day, Another Dollar

Okay. Well, today has been pretty mixed. I went to Church this morning, which was cool. I love church. Anyway, so this friend of mine who I used to date ended up showing up at Church, too. He just got out of prison about a month or two ago, and I've been inviting him to come. Felons need Jesus, too, you know. So anyway.. I was glad to see him, but he was wearing a shirt that said, "Mount And Do Me." Thought that was just a little inappropriate. But, he came, so that's the main thing. So, Pastor announced that I have started the process to applying for candidacy during the announcements. It is still very exciting for me. So, after church, several people were talking to me, and congratulating me on this step in my life. It's good to know I have their support. Then I left and had to go to work. But, we were so slow, that they sent me home early. That's kind of good, but kind of bad too. Less money, but more time... Anyway... This afternoon there is going to be a "family bike ride" with some church people. I'm trying to decide if I want to go to that or not. I don't know if my bike will fit in my trunk. I used to drive a big old Jeep Cherokee, and now I just have a neon. So, luckily the seats fold down, so maybe I'll go. So, I need to go study for a test I have tomorrow and decide if I'm going to this bike ride to demonstrate my lack of fitness. :) See ya'll later.

No comments: