Monday, September 26, 2005

Trish is my name, procrastination is my game.

Here I sit at 10:14 a.m. in the computer lab here at good ol' ISU. I am blogging, but what I SHOULD be doing is studying for a test I have at 1:00. I'm tired though. I was just taking a nap in the hallway, but these *inconsiderate* teachers are lecturing a little too loud for my taste. Ha. I'm kidding. I don't consider them inconsiderate for speaking loudly. Deaf people like me appreciate that. No, I'm not really deaf, although I think I am hard of hearing. Ok, so we didn't have that baptism this weekend, so I was slightly disappointed. When people get baptized, I am very very happy. I think this has to do with the fact that I was almost 15 when I was baptized and I had been wanting that for a LONG time. And I remember the day I "became a member of Christ's family," as is recognized when the congregation says, "We welcome you into the Lord's family. We receive you as a fellow member of the body of Christ, a child of the same Heavenly Father, and a worker with us in the kingdom of God." Even though my baptism was not done in front of the congregation, I still heard those words from Pastor and those who gathered there. So, I think the fact that people resond to God's love for us in Jesus is what makes it all so wonderful to me. But anyway... I just thought I would put down my thoughts for right now because I am the queen of procrastination. Woo doggies. But now, I really have to go study. I am trying to do well this semester because I don't want to be hindered in the future by how poorly I do now. So, I'm off. Have a great day!

No comments: