Friday, November 23, 2007

A Crazy Dream!

I had a crazy dream last night, probably because I went to bed at 4:00 a.m. When I mess with my schedule like that, weird things are bound to happen! Ha. I'm posting the dream because it was about the Mothership!

A couple of my friends from the Castle and I were stealing change from the vending machines. But, then my pastor came to my room and he was going through all my stuff and he said, "Where did all this change come from?" And I said, "I have no idea what you're talking about!" So, he left and suddenly my friends and I were in my childhood home's living room. ST, AZ, LT, and some other people who didn't LOOK like my seminary pals, but really were, were there. I said, "If we get caught, we're going to be expelled!" The friends were like, "We're not going to get caught so long as you keep your mouth shut!" So then, we went across the street to a place that had changed signs/ownership about 3 times in the course of the dream. When we went in, it had a "cubs" sign on it. And then I woke up. It was bizarre.

I just had a thought... The other night, I went to Thanksgiving Eve worship on Wednesday, and after it, I was talking with Pastor. We were ironing out some of the details for Sunday because he's gone and I'm leading worship. Anyway, so then, I went out to my car to go back to Sis and BiL's house, but the car would not start. Pastor tried jump starting my vehicle, but that was not the problem. So, I called Sis and she said she'd come get me. Pastor took me partway so Sis wouldn't have to come ALL the way to Church town. So, Pastor and I were talking and then Sis came. So, I probably just had him in my mind because of that.

The whole issue of the coins is what is interesting to me. It was all change. At first, I thought that perhaps I was dreaming about change because I was watching the Law and Order marathon last night and some guy was stealing quarters out of the newspaper boxes. But, the whole fact that THE CHANGE was coupled with some of my NEW friends and I being transported suddenly to my OLD house, has me thinking maybe otherwise. Who knows, maybe I'm overanalyzing it and I really did just have the dream because I was watching L&O until 4 a.m. It just was something I thought was worth noting.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, my car's issue is a bad fuel pump. Bummer. My mechanic is going to try to have it back up and running by Sunday so I can go back to the Mothership. I need to find my towing voucher from my insurance so it won't be so expensive. Ugh. At least every time my car has broken down in the past few months, it's done it near "home!" I would feel lots worse about it if it happened at SeminaryTown. And seeing as I'm up there more often than not, it's kind of interesting that it's only ever broken down near "home." Cool.

And one last point of interest that I'm sure no one really cares about but me! BiL said he was going to make MY FAVORITE MEAL tonight! I'm super excited! Roast (medium rare done in the oven), mashed taters, and dark gravy! Oh, and asparagus. yay! I've had a hankering for about two months! Ha. Later, y'all.

No comments: