Monday, September 24, 2007

This is me gushing.

I can't believe how much fun I am having at seminary. What's great is that I'm actually doing much of the reading, and STILL having fun (although I have not been able to do ALL the reading). I have found myself laughing so much that I should have abs of steel. I have said it before and I'll say it again, "I am going to market an exercise video called Trish's abs of steel! The workout will be laughing!" Hah. It'd be great.

Anyway, I took a REALLY long nap today, and that's why I'm still up. Yikes. I think maybe I'm going to try doing some homework to put myself to sleep! See ya.

3 comments:

Tara Ulrich said...

I totally know what you mean! I laughed so hard at seminary. It was ridiculous! I miss that! However I do find time to laugh around here! I told you seminary would be a blessing and a blast! Thats it we could call the work out dvd...A Blessing and Blast Workout!

mark said...

If you did all the reading at seminary, I think you'd be one of the first.

Unknown said...

it makes me so happy to see that you're having fun Trish!! what are you up to this Saturday?