Friday, September 28, 2007

Gee Whiz, WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!

Tonight, I went with some pals to a contemporary worship service over at one of the universities in town. It was interesting. I'd never been to a contemporary worship service before. There were many good aspects to the worship. I'm grateful that I went, and I'm grateful that it is available for the many students. I do love me some liturgy though. But, it was a fun and good experience.

So, after the worship, we all came back to the castle. One of my pals who went with me to the service said she would cut my hair tonight. So, when we got back to the castle, she went to her room and I went to mine to have something to eat. While I was waiting, I busted up some ice, and when she came knockin' on my door I said, "So, the question is... Do you want your margarita before or after you cut my hair?" Hehe. So, I mixed us up a margarita and it was DELICIOUS! VIVA CUERVO!

So, I let one of my seminarian pals cut my hair. It's a little shorter than usual, but I don't care. It's just hair and if other people don't like it; well... it's not their hair. Ha.

We talked for a long time tonight. Good conversation. Some deep, some not so deep. But good conversation in which I was able to come to know someone more deeply with whom I am going to hopefully share the next several years.

Tonight was just a lot of fun. This community thing is great. Thanks be to God.

No comments: