Monday, December 31, 2007

3 hours, 52 minutes and counting!

So, here we are with a few hours left in 2007. There is a party going on down in the refectory that started at 6:00, but 6:00 is too early. I'm going for the fashionably late thing, and I'm going to go at 9:00 or so. Ok, I'm lying; I'm waiting because SCRUBS is on! Ha. I think I'm going to make popcorn as my snack to share, because that's what I have and everyone loves popcorn.

Anyway, 2007... Some highlights:

1.I moved to seminary and started CPE. CPE was a great experience for me and I met a lot of great people. I miss them, but sometimes some of us still talk. Good times.

2.Sunscreen was born!!! Yay! He's adorable! I love that child like crazy. He's seven months old now and he's so adorable.

3.I made LOTS of AWESOME friends! It's amazing that there are so many awesome people in one place.

4.I passed Greek! Woohoo!

There were several more great things, but those were the highlights. Thanks for reading, my dear and loyal readers. I wish you the best of celebrations, and be safe.

Oh, and this post sets me over the number of last year's posts! Got it in under the wire!

No comments: