Wednesday, January 02, 2008

T-minus 23 hours, 50 minutes and counting!

Okay, we're really leaving the seminary at 9:30 a.m., but we don't take off in the plane til about 3:30. But, the time is getting here! This will probably be the last time I blog for about 18 days or so. :) Pray for us on our trip! Please and thank you.

With that said, I need to work on packing my stuff and whatnot. I've been doing laundry like a madwoman today, and my last load is down in the dryer. Now I'm trying to make sure I'm not going to be the dork with the hugest amount of luggage. I want to be like everyone else in that regard.

Anyway, we're going to be going all over Israel (except the Gaza Strip, so I'm told) and I'm very excited. We're going to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Via deLarosa, the Church of the Mount of Olives, Jericho, Nazareth, and all over the place. I'm going to take a gazillion pictures with my NEW camera, and hopefully post some of them on here. I also am going to make a presentation to show my home church because what good is taking pictures if you can't be obnoxious and show them to everyone? :) Ha.

There are many trips this J-term, and I hope everyone has a safe and great time. Some of the trips are domestic, while some others are international. I am so grateful for this opportunity, and I just hope and pray we are held safely, and that we learn a lot in the coming 17 days. Blessings to you all. Peace out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! Be safe! Talk to you in 18 days. :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you and I hope you're having fun!