Sunday, December 23, 2007

My hiatus

I haven't posted in a few days because I've been siiiiick. Ugh. Oh well, I'm glad it was now, and not in 11 days when we leave for ISRAEL!!! Woohoo! Speaking of Israel, I need to get my report done. But, the book hasn't come yet. However, I did see a smidge about my "site" on the History channel today: The Holy Sepulcher. Neato, Chuck.

Anyway, I'm feeling human again, so that is a good thing. I get sick every year around this time. At least it's predictable.

It's snowing a little bit here, but I don't expect it will accumulate much. maybe 1/4 inch or so, at most.

Oh, I'm watching the History Channel some more, and they have a show on all about some stuff we learned in Foundations of the Church. Wowza! It's actually kinda neat. And speaking of school, I got a B on my final Exegetical paper. The professor wrote at the end, "You got solid credit for the course. Good Job!" Sweet!

After this post, I want to write at least two more so I can be at least equal to last year's posting level. Much to your chagrin, I'm sure. :) Ha. J/K, J/K...

Alright, and with that, I'm out, y'all. Have a happy day.

No comments: