Friday, December 14, 2007

Who knew?

Wow, ever since I posted Ma's recipe for the WORLD'S BEST EGGNOG, I have gotten lots and lots of hits to my site. As a matter of fact, if you Googe, "How to make the world's best eggnog," my blog is the number one hit. People are getting ready for the holidays, I guess. I'm serious though, try this recipe. It's delicious. Even if you've had eggnog before and didn't like it, you should try this recipe.

Anyway, the Castle is pretty empty by now. Most of my friends have already left to their homes and or holiday destinations. I got to drive a friend to the airport today, even. He's going to Washington State. I don't blame him for not wanting to drive. Unfortunately, he didn't move his car before he left, and I think the maintenance people are planning to plow the parking lot tomorrow. I guess they will just have to work around his vehicle. I am staying here until Monday though, because I need to read a bunch of stuff and write a two page report on a site in Israel that we are going to visit in only a few short weeks. I can't believe it. I also think I may go Christmas shopping tomorrow. It's so convenient having a mall that is five minutes away. Sweet! City living is pretty cool.

So, anyway, that is my life right now. I'm hoping that some of my graded things will find their way into my mailbox on Monday before I leave so I can know more of how I did. Who knows? I'm out though. I am going to straighten up my room. See ya.

No comments: