Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ouch.

Recently, I have been undertaking the task of cleaning up the house in preparation of my graduation open house. Let me tell you, this is not an easy task. Ma used to be anal retentive about keeping a clean house, but that's not true anymore. She used to make us clean at least once a week, but that's DEFINITELY not true anymore. Anyway, Ma has several magazine subscriptions. The bad thing is, she doesn't throw the mags away once she's read them. So, our coffee table had about 6,534 magazines on it. I was cleaning the other night after work, and I threw them all away. And tomorrow is garbage day, so I was taking the trash out. I tried picking up the bag with all the magazines in it and the bag started ripping so I had to hold it from underneath, and walk all hunched over. I think I hurt myself! Yowza. Maybe it's just stress though. Bad day at work... 4 working days left; God help me through them!

Anyway, tomorrow is Ma's last chemo appointment. Then they'll give her a little break and scope her out again to see if the cancer is gone. Hopefully it will be. Because if it's not, I'm fairly certain they'll have to remove her bladder. Which would suck. But anyway, I'm going to go to bed because I'm tired and slightly crabby. Talk to ya'll later.

No comments: