Friday, November 03, 2006

Giving my blog posts titles has never been my forte

So, here I sit, at almost 2 o'clock in the morning. I've been doing laundry, checking my email, and bumming around. I was thinking, "Trish, you know you really do not have a bad life at all. Sometimes bad things happen and it's okay to feel sad about them, but really, you have a lot of things to feel good about." And so, I just wanted to share that with you. Even though I've been upset lately, I am not hopeless. I'm not without joy. I'm not without faith in my God who holds me dearly because I am a beloved daughter. So, despite the negative things that come my way, I am going to try my hardest to look at things in a positive way. I'm going to be optimistic (I have to! My psychological profile says I see the glass as half full; although not in those exact words) and trust that all will work out in the end. So, as I am blessed, I pray blessings upon all you, dear readers. Have a good day.

No comments: