Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bummer.

Wow. Since I've been accepted to Seminary, I've received some forms, some pamphlets, and have been working on all sorts of paperwork. I sent my application to a hospital so that I might be accepted to enroll in the extended winter unit of CPE. I talked to the dean of students at Seminary a little while ago and he seems to think I have a chance of being accepted into the program. That would be great because I haven't taken any Greek classes yet, and thus, I won't be able to take a lot of classes. So, it would be great to get into CPE to get that "out of the way" so to speak. I also would like to take a few classes this semester. The dean said that I could take a pastoral care class and maybe a Bonhoeffer class to satisfy my "ethics" requirement. So, we'll just have to see what happens.

Anyway, I received some information from the director of housing and financial aid. I emailed her and asked her a few questions. I found out that the dorms are full for the upcoming semester. That is why the title of this post is "bummer." I've never had the dorm experience, and truthfully, I'm looking forward to it. But instead, I will have to live in an apartment. She told me there is a one bedroom apt. left, so I need to hurry up and send out my application so I can get that. Hopefully, I will be able to move into a dorm after the spring semester. I really want to do that. But anyway, we'll just have to see. Anyway, I have to go to bed now. It's late and I have to drive my mom to work tomorrow because her car is in the shop. Have fun.

No comments: