Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm SO EXCITED!

Last Sunday, Pastor mentioned skydiving in his sermon. I feel bad to admit this, but when he said that, my mind started to wander off as I thought, "That sounds like fun!" I have a friend who I do a lot of stuff with and I wondered if he would be interested in doing this. This is the same friend that accompanied me on the helicopter ride last month. So, I've been checking out skydiving websites for places around here and I think we're going to go! You have to do tandem jumps the first two times, so that sounds great. And, my friend and I will be able to go at the same time, harnessed to experienced instructors! I've always thought skydiving sounded like a lot of fun, so hopefully this becomes a reality. It's kind of expensive, but I figured, why not? It's funny though, because in the sermon, Pastor said, "I don't know why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane..." And that's about the time my mind took its little detour.. So, I gotta call the skydiving place hopefully tomorrow in between my other stuff, and hopefully get a few questions answered. Woohoo! This sounds like FUN! I'll let you know.

No comments: