Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A little fun...

Hello all. You may be wondering, what kind of fun is happening on a Wednesday night? Wednesdays suck. But no, Wednesdays do not always suck. Why not? Because of this website where you can download for FREE the original Chiquita banana jingle. It's a lot of fun. I never knew a jingle could be so catchy. My little sister (Who's not so little, by the way; she's 22) was singing the song to my baby nephew and we wanted to know the real words because she didn't know all of them. Well, we stumbled upon the website that has sheet music and the original jingle, which coincidentally is WAY better than the '97 version. At the current moment I am printing out the sheet music so I can entertain! Woot! Ya! I'm a dork, but it's a lot of fun. You should try it sometime. :)

No comments: