Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm such a super slacker!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. I'm bad. Anyway, I've been enjoying my time off from school. Don't get me wrong, I like school for the most part. However, it's great to have time for myself. I have to go back in 7 days. A full semester is ahead of me. After this semester, I will have a summer class, and then a light last semester until I'm done with my B.S. I'm very excited. I can hardly believe it. But, that's 11 months from now. It will be here sooner than I know it, though. I'm going to be busy with things this year in addition to my schoolwork though. I should be hearing from the synod soon about the Initial Interview. That is exciting to me. Within the next few weeks I should be hearing from them. I'm taking things as they come. But that's enough about the current events...

During my time off, I have been very unproductive. I spent a week at Sister's house. I did go to work too, but the point is that I didn't stay at home. It was fun. I watched a lot of movies and played a lot of video games. I got younger sister one of those Super Joysticks with all the old-school Nintendo games on it in 2004 for Christmas and I was trying to be Mario Bros. I got to the last castle and kept dying. It was frustrating, but what can you do? I was just happy to be playing old school Nintendo. Although I feel old now because a lot of teenagers work at the same place I do and the other day after work we were talking about gaming systems. I told them that Old-school Nintendo is my all time favorite and they said something along the lines of, "Wow, my mom or my (way older brother) had one of those." Or something like, "I think I may have seen one of those once." I felt old. :) Lol. Oh well. So, anyway. I guess that's all I really have to say right now. I will probably be better at updating this once school starts again. Bye.

No comments: