Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ha! Hours and hours!

I have just "wasted" the past 3 hours of my life playing some fun winter type games online. I was blogsurfing and found the address for this game where you smack a penguin and see how far you can make it fly! Oh, it is very fun. My high score is 323.5. Thanks to Friday Mom for posting it on her blog for the world to find and be entertained! Anyway, other than this, nothing much is going on. I don't think I'm going to be able to go swimming in the pool at the hotel where my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew are staying this coming weekend. We were all going to go swimming because my little pile of adorable was going to have waterwings so he could show us how he "swims." But, maybe this stuffed nose will miraculously disappear. But then, the only question is: Do I really want to risk the germs of a... dondondon *gasp* public pool?!?! Yes, there are chemicals and other things to keep it clean, but I'm a slight germaphobe. We'll just have to see. I might overlook the germs considering Nephew is way too cute to observe from afar. Oh, something funny (I think it is, anyway). I just about drove myself nuts at work tonight. I work in foodservice as a waitress/hostess/salad woman/slave and tonight was one of my waitressing nights. I thought I would be festive and where my socks with the jingly bell on them. I did. It was NOT a good idea. By 6:00 p.m. I was about ready to rip those little bells clean off. But I decided not to because then people might think I'm not in the Christmas spirit or something. Haha. Nah. So anyway, that's it for now. And remember, don't let Grandma drink too much eggnog because you don't want her staggering out the door into the snow to be run over by reindeer.

No comments: