Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm a fickle, fickle woman.

Yes, I am. When I was in high school, I thought it would be cool to have a web page. Therefore, I started one through one of those free services that allows you to have up to so many megabytes and what not. So, I worked and worked on that page. I figured out all kinds of stuff for it, and made it kind of like a blog before blogs were really cool. Like I said, this was back in high school before I'd even heard of a blog. So, I was curious about my old website and went there tonight. The information on it was so old that I was ashamed that someone out there would be reading my webpage thinking that I was still only a freshwoman in college, and that I was not yet a biological aunt. So, I updated it and of course, put a link to my blog on it. I think my webpage gets more hits than this thing! Ha. Which is pretty bad, but what can you do? Anyway, I'm having dinner tomorrow with my best childhood pal! I'm excited. We're going Italian. Woohoo! Other than that, I'm still completely and unabashedly excited about my interview that is coming up on Monday! Pray for me! ;) Later!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great night! I can't wait to do it again!

And thank you for all the talks! I miss you!

Can I use any more exclamation points? :)