Thursday, November 03, 2005

Before I go read...

I thought I'd tell you all a story about Halloween night... I was at Denise's for Mooching Mondays and we were sitting in the kitchen waiting for trick or treaters. So, they would come and we would rush the door to pass out the candy. So, I opened the door to one group of them and one kid was a viking and there was a princess and maybe one of the Incredibles... So, I said to the viking kid, "are you a viking?" And he said, "yes!" and I said, "Did you know that one time, Vikings invaded England because they ran out of beer?!" Then the kid kinda looked at me, got his candy and ran away. Denise, John, and Janet then proceeded to laugh at me uncontrollably and prohibit me from answering the door anymore. They also told me to stop scaring the kids. haha. So, i just thought that was funny. Maybe just to me? Who knows.

No comments: