Monday, April 17, 2006

An amazing amalgamation of emotions!

Wow. Here I sit, waiting for my sister and brother-in-law to get ready. We're going to the hospital tonight for Sister to have her baby! It's going to be an induced ordeal, so that has kinda taken one element of exciting out of the mix. However, at this point, I'm thinking that a slight reduction in excitement is not a bad thing. This whole day I've been kind of a nervous ball of energy. The mama and daddy to be have managed to chill out, watch t.v. and take naps. I, on the other hand, have been occupying my mind with things all day. Also, my knee has been bouncing up and down for a few hours. At the end of this, my right leg will probably look like Popeye's after he eats a can of spinach, and my left leg will probably look like the weakling leg. Ha. Anyway, if you read this before my next post, please pray for safety for Sis and "Howard." These are exciting times. This whole pregnancy, I have been just amazed that God works these little miracles in people. I have found myself praying for the baby like crazy, and it's just increased over the last several days. I know God loves the little guy, because we are fearfully and wonderfully made, but I just am so anxious to see him in person; to see 10 little toes and 10 little fingers, and all of that. I really love babies. So, if you would please, offer up a few words for him. I can't wait till it happens! See you all later, when I am an aunty to nephew number 2!

No comments: