Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's white outside.

This morning I woke up slightly earlier than usual. My mom came up to my room and woke me up because she said the radio announcer said the roads were slick. So, I had to get up earlier than usual so I could give myself plenty of time. The roads in Podunk weren't good, and the little highway that I take to get to the Interstate was not good either. The Interstate wasn't too bad, although it was lacking. But anyway, I got here, safe and sound. I'm glad too, because we did course evaluations today. I gave one of my teachers a fairly decent evaluation because I'm doing well, so I couldn't very well criticize his methods too much. I gave my stats teacher an outstanding evaluation because he is just a great teacher (Even though I still hate statistics). So, I don't know if we'll get to do one for my last teacher of the day. I hope we do. I like doing those things; don't ask me why. But, the semester is coming quickly to a close. I'm ecstatic. I can't wait. This semester has been so boring and awful. But, I'm being a whiner, so forgive me. Hmm. last night at work we had lots and lots of people come in. I felt bad because I didn't think I did a very good job serving the two parties we had. However, the guys in the big party said, "Good food, good service. Thank you." So, I hope they weren't just being polite. I hate giving bad service. I always try my best, so I hope they were happy. Anyway, that's about all I wanted to say about that. I really am going to put my Advent thoughts on here, just not right now. This post has been long enough. Have a blessed day.

No comments: