Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bright orange.

You know what? I think there should be more bright orange in the world. Sure, it gets a good place in the sunrise and sunsets that everyone goes "oooooh" and "ahhh" over, but really, I think more things should be bright orange. Maybe some scientist somewhere should mess with some genes and make bright orange squirrels. That way people won't be blindsided by them when they start chasing people on the quad!!! Ha! Yeah. Sounds like a good idea to me. Anyway, not much is happening. I had my stats final today. I don't think I did very well, but there isn't anything I can do about that now. I just hope I get a B in the class. I REALLY want that B! Yeah, and it's snowing. A lot! It was slick in CollegeTown today and I slid just a little as I left the parking lot. I drove home at about 45 mph on the interstate. Semis were passing me making me semi-frightened. Ha, get it? Ummm. Tonight is supposed to be Advent/Christmas decorating at the church, but it's so cold and snowy and slick that I don't think I'll be travelling the 5 miles to get there to help. Sorry Church. :( I'm a bad, bad Christian. But all the same, I'm sure they'll understand that the out of town girl doesn't come. I was supposed to be working tonight anyway, but we're always slow when the weather gets bad. Last night we had a whopping 9 people and it wasn't even snowing. So, why have all the help come in when it's blizzard-like outside? Man, I'm kinda blabbering uselessly. Ah well. I need to go now. Have a good day.

No comments: