Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Who Knew?

Site Meter is an interesting thing. I have discovered that many people who do not know me or about my blog have found my blog by doing some sort of search for the musical piece, "A walk in the Black Forest" by Horst Jankowski. I didn't know that that song was so popular. I blogged a good long while ago about this song because I was reminiscing or something. I could find the post and link to it, but I'm too lazy. Forgive me.

In other news, today is Valentine's Day. Woopidy-Doo! Not. I've never been a fan of this holiday, except for the fact that I can go to the store tomorrow and buy a big box of chocolates in a heart shape for MYSELF at a discount! Yay! Although I won't. But, the possibility is there, nonetheless. And now, I must go because I need to write a verbatim. See ya later.

2 comments:

Paul said...

But Walk in the Black Forest isn't the title of your blog. I guess I don't understand site meter since I don't have one...

Unknown said...

LOL yay chocolate for yourself :D I bought chocolate for us at target the day after v-day because it was cheaper then...and if it makes you feel any better, we did laundry and went grocery shopping for v-day because i don't like it either :) i think its a pointless holiday...oo and did you ever email me directions to you? if you did, i never got them...so you should send them again!