Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Random things I am doing...

...to procrastinate from what I really SHOULD be doing. Ha. I'm bad. Right now, I'm slacking hard-core. I should be writing 2 papers, copying notes for a friend, reading some material for class, going to bed, or otherwise, just being productive. Instead... I'm writing in my blog. See, I don't deserve to live!!! Ha. I'm just kidding. Anyway, my school is stressing me out. After this semester, I have one more to go until my undergraduate studies are finished. However, both sections of the LAST class I need are full. I talked to my advisor and she said they are working on solving that problem, but I'm still slightly nervous about it. I really want to graduate with my friends in December. I'm kind of resigning myself to the fact that I probably won't get to seminary (if they decide to let me go) until August, or May, or whenever it is exactly that the fall semester starts. I imagine a January transfer is not really something that works out well. Plus the fact that I haven't had my psychological evaluations or my Entrance Interview or anything doesn't help. I wish I could have had my Entrance Interview with their entrance decision contingent upon the psychologist determining that I'm stable enough or whatever to go. Why, oh WHY did I have to take a year and a half off after high school? Actually, I know why I took the year and a half off, I just wish now that I hadn't. Hindsight people, hindsight. And with that, I think I'm going to go do one of the many things I said I needed to do. Blessings, dudes.

No comments: