Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A post script (Because I'm a dork)

Ok, I just thought I'd let you all see the extent of my dorkiness by posting a lame joke I came up with. A little background: I started working at Restaurant 8 1/2 years ago as the salad girl. That means I filled up the relishes, lettuce, bread basket, and salads (Cole slaw, macaroni, marinated carrots, etc) when they got low. Anyway, so here is the joke:

One day, the relishes were having an argument with the bread basket. The carrots told the bread, "We're more important than you. We offer all sorts of vitamins and are even good for peoples' eyesight!" The bread said, "Who cares? We're more important because grains are the base of the food pyramid!" Then, the cabbage salad said, "Both of you, shut up! You're both important, and you need to listen to me. You know why? Cuz I'm the slaw 'round these parts!"

Get it? hehe. If you didn't get it, try reading the last sentence with a cowboy twang. If you still don't get it, be proud because you are not as dorky as I am! OK. That's it for now. Bye.

No comments: