Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hmm.

Something weird that happens to me: Old men come onto me at Restaurant. I'd tell you about the most recent come-on, but I don't think you're really interested in hearing about that. I don't know.

On another note, I ordered the Aaron Shust Cd from www.aaronshust.com. I just placed my order about twenty minutes ago, so I'm excited. I asked for this cd for Christmas, but it isn't offered in stores. You have to order it online. So, since I didn't get it for Christmas, I finally ordered it. Yay for me. I figured I should do something for myself. We all need something frivolous every so often. I'm too cheap anyway; I need to lighten up. But, that's all I have to say about that.

I have lots of reading to do this weekend. I hope I can get up the determination to do it. I hate falling this far behind. I'm going to bed now. Have a good one.

No comments: