Friday, January 25, 2008

The last post title didn't make much sense!

Last night, as I started writing my post, I was interrupted. Some pals came up after they got done playing volleyball at a sports place here in SeminaryTown. So, we were talking for a while and I quit writing. So, when I came back to it, I had lost my train of thought (although I'd rather talk to friends than keep my train of thought most times).

Anyway, the last post is so named because I already have a "Bucket List." I don't think I've ever posted it here on my blog, but I do have it on my Myspace page. Sometime I will post it on over here, just in case you are curious. :) ha.

So, I'm going home this weekend to be with my family because we are going to Ma's facility to celebrate her birthday with her. She turned 68 on the 21st, but the fam decided to push back the celebration date because they figured I'd be really jet lagged from my trip to Israel and Palestine. Good thing. I'm fairly excited to go because I get to see ALL 3 OF MY NEPHEWS! I love those children. They're special little people. And before I start gusing, I'm going to sign off for now. Have a marvelous day.

No comments: