Friday, June 29, 2007

Don't worry

I'm not all depressed or anything. To prove it, I'll tell you a short story.

I have been out walking lately. I like to do it for various reasons such as trying to be more intentional about fitness, trying to just squeeze in Trish time to think, and also because with all the things going on, one might have a tendency to slip into a depression, and I've heard that exercise can help ward that off. So, I've been walking most evenings for an hour or two.

On my walks, I stop and smell flowers. Just one of God's great gifts to us. Thanks (especially for the orange ones)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lookout! it's a random surfby electronic *hug* hope your Monday is going well! Have a good 4th Trish!

Tara Ulrich said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Thats a bummer. I had a temp of 99.2 when I got home last night but am feeling good today. Hope you are feeling better. TTYL!