Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WebMd is not to be substituted for medical advice.

Alright, so here I sit, unsure as to whether or not I have appendicitis. My lower right tummy has been hurting for two days, and I'm starting to feel a little bit pukey. However, my sinuses are also draining, and that could be contributing to this nausea. That, and I didn't eat a good dinner because I'm too tired to go downstairs and cook something. The pain is less severe today than it was yesterday, leading me to think it's not appendicitis. I was talking to one of the staff chaplains at the hospital today about appendicitis and he was telling me how it felt when he had it. I'm not quite feeling like that, so I think I'm okay. Heck, this pain/nausea could be stress related or due to the fact that I've spent 10 hours in the car in the last 2 days. Who knows? If I start feeling worse, I'll be making a trip to my friendly neighborhood hospital, despite the fact I have no insurance. So, here's hoping (and fervently praying) that it's not appendicitis.

3 comments:

lutheranmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lutheranmom said...

I'm praying for you. Hope you feel better soon.

Ruth said...

Stop eating fast food ;)